Installation & Setup
- Getting Started
- Install using Tag Managers
- Install using Plugins
- Additional Steps
- Video: Add and Edit Feedback Campaigns
- Video: Feature Overview
- Video: Installing Mouseflow
- Training Videos
- Video: How Playback works
- Video: Recordings - Search, Filters, Views and Trends
- Video: Recording list
- Video: Recordings, Waterfall view
- Video: Forms - Segmenting and Views
- Video: Conversion tracking using Forms
- Video: Adding and Editing a Form
- Video: Form list
- Video: Funnel list
- Video: Adding & Editing Funnels
- Video: Funnels, Segments & Views
- Video: Heatmaps - Search, Filters & Views
- Video: The heatmap List
- Video: Click Heatmaps
- Video: Movement Heatmaps
- Video: Scroll heatmaps
- Video: Attention Heatmaps
- Video: Geo Heatmaps
- Video: Link Analytics
- Video: Feedback List
- Video: Understanding Feedback Reports
- Creating, organizing, and viewing recordings
- Aggregating data through Filters
Gaining insight through Heatmaps
- Heatmaps Overview
- Heatmaps and the heatmap list
- Heatmap Link Analytics
- Intro to Live Heatmaps
- Compare New vs Returning Users
- Click Heatmaps
- Movement Heatmaps
- Scroll Heatmaps
- Attention Heatmaps
- Attention Heatmaps
- Geo Heatmaps
- Use the Geo Heatmap to Recapture Leads
- Early Access to Live Heatmaps is now open
- Reduce page and form abandonment
Protecting visitor privacy
- The Privacy Settings Page
- How can I exclude certain input fields from being recorded?
- How will a visitor's privacy be affected?
- How do I exclude my own IP address?
- How do I anonymize IP addresses?
- Exclude or Replace Content on Pages
- Can users opt out?
- Excluding content from website settings
- Whitelisting fields
- What is Do-Not-Track?
- What is Personal Data?
- PCI Compliance
- Content Security Policy (CSP)
- Cross-Origin Resource Sharing (CORS)
- Using the Feedback widget
- Understanding Friction on your website
Integrating Mouseflow with other platforms
- Single Page Applications
- Hubspot Integration
- Wix Integration
- Weebly Integration
- 3dcart Integration
- Blogger/Blogspot Integration
- Joomla Integration
- Magento Integration
- Prestashop Integration
- Squarespace Integration
- Unbounce Integration
- Delete Instapage Integration
- Adobe Analytics (Omniture) Integration
- Adobe Target Integration
- Coremetrics Integration
- Eloqua Integration
- Google Analytics Integration
- Kissmetrics Integration
- Olark Integration
- Opinionlab Integration
- Optimizely Integration
- Qualaroo Integration
- Freshdesk Integration
- AnswerMiner Integration
- LiveChat Integration
- Usabilla Integration
- Webtrends Integration
- Webtrends Integration
- Zendesk Integration
- Video Tutorials
- Account and Installation
Appearance of Recordings and Heatmaps
- Recordings Don't Appear Correctly
- Mouseflow and Google Maps
- The Live Heatmap opens my website - but the data is missing?
- Missing Link Analytics
- Heatmap Doesn't Look Right
- No Images or Styling in Playback
- Session Time and Playback Time Doesn't Match
- The Wrong Page is Being Displayed
- Content is Missing From Playback
- Bot Traffic
- Encountering in-app errors
- General Limitations
Accounts & Billing
- Managing Billing and Subscriptions
- Configuring Users and Account settings
- Advanced customization of tracking
Tagging recordings and using variables
- Filtering for 'Device Type' in the Live Heatmap
- Custom Variables / Tagging
- How do I push data into third-party tools?
- Start Recordings Based on User Actions
- Testing Multiple Versions of a Website (A/B Testing)
- Tracking URL changes with React
- Alerts / web hooks
- Customize Recording Rate Per Page
- Record Visitors By Specific Language
- Track Visitors By Specific Device
- Record Visitors Based on Entry Page
- How do I track visitors referred by Google AdWords?
- How do I only track visits referred by Facebook?
- How do I only track visits from Bing Ads?
- Store Cookies as Custom Variables
- Whitelist Mouseflow's Servers
- Tracking specific user behavior
- Notifications and webhooks
- Customized integration with third parties
- Mouseflow API
- Is Mouseflow right for me?
- Why won't the Live Heatmaps open?
- Do you have a brochure/presentation available?
- How does Mouseflow work?
- FAQ: Can I limit the traffic that I record by taking a sample of user data?
- Do I need Feedback consent in my campaigns?
- Does Mouseflow affect the browsing experience?
- FAQ: How do I find visitors who view a specific page?
- Do you support Flash elements?
- Can Mouseflow record HTTPS/SSL?
- FAQ: How do I find visitors who enter or exit from a specific page?
- Can I record iframes and pop-up windows?
- What impact will Mouseflow have on my servers?
- Most Common Questions
- Where do I find the tracking code?
- How does Mouseflow handle VAT?
- How about security? Is my data safe?
- How does upgrading and downgrading work?
- What browsers and operating systems do you support?
- Can I install Mouseflow on my localhost?
- Does Mouseflow work with members-only pages, shopping carts, and checkout pages?
- Can I delete all recordings and data?
- Do you offer any SLA or uptime guarantees?
- What happens to my website if you have downtime?
- Recordings Status is 'Paused'
- Affiliate Partnership
- Is it possible to white label Mouseflow?
- Mouseflow Session / Credit
- How does Mouseflow handle Apple Safari Intelligent Tracking Prevention (ITP)?
Install using Tag Managers
Install Google Tag Manager before proceeding Using Google Tag Manager is a great, and very easy way, to install Mouseflow on your site. In this artic...
Wed, 27 May, 2020 at 10:20 PM
Log in to Tealium Find the Mouseflow tag in the Tealium iQ tag marketplace. Configure the Mouseflow tag. We recommend using the following: Use m...
Wed, 8 Apr, 2020 at 8:22 PM
Log into Segment Find the Mouseflow tag in the Tealium iQ tag marketplace. Choose or create the project to connect Mouseflow Go to the Integrations...
Wed, 8 Apr, 2020 at 8:28 PM
In order to gather insights and begin optimizing your conversion rate, you need to install the Mouseflow tracking code on your site. Drupal is one of the mo...
Wed, 8 Apr, 2020 at 11:31 PM