Installation & Setup
- Video: Feature Overview
- Training Videos
- Video: How Playback works
- Video: Recordings - Search, Filters, Views and Trends
- Video: Recording list
- Video: Recordings, Waterfall view
- Video: Forms - Segmenting and Views
- Video: Conversion tracking using Forms
- Video: Adding and Editing a Form
- Video: Form list
- Video: Funnel list
- Video: Adding & Editing Funnels
- Video: Funnels, Segments & Views
- Video: Heatmaps - Search, Filters & Views
- Video: The heatmap List
- Video: Click Heatmaps
- Video: Movement Heatmaps
- Video: Scroll heatmaps
- Video: Attention Heatmaps
- Video: Geo Heatmaps
- Video: Link Analytics
- Video: Feedback List
- Video: Understanding Feedback Reports
- Recording Setup
- Feedback Setup
- Form Setup
- Funnel Setup
- Live Heatmaps
- Privacy Settings
- Exclude & Whitelist
Apps & Integrations
- Single Page Applications
- Hubspot Integration
- Wix Integration
- Shopify Manual Installation
- Weebly Integration
- 3dcart Integration
- Blogger/Blogspot Integration
- Drupal Integration
- Joomla Integration
- Magento Integration
- Prestashop Integration
- Squarespace Integration
- Unbounce Integration
- Delete Instapage Integration
- Adobe Analytics (Omniture) Integration
- Adobe Target Integration
- Coremetrics Integration
- Eloqua Integration
- Google Analytics Integration
- Kissmetrics Integration
- Olark Integration
- Opinionlab Integration
- Optimizely Integration
- Qualaroo Integration
- Freshdesk Integration
- AnswerMiner Integration
- LiveChat Integration
- Usabilla Integration
- Webtrends Integration
- Recordings Don't Appear Correctly
- Mouseflow and Google Maps
- Error: Could not load recording data
- Do you support Flash elements?
- Can I record iframes and pop-up windows?
- Recordings and Data Are Missing
- No Images or Styling in Playback
- The Wrong Page is Being Displayed
- Content is Missing From Playback
- Empty Recording List or No New Recordings
- Bot Traffic
Accounts & Billing
- How do I change my email or password?
- Managing account settings
- How to Enable Two-Factor Authentication
- How do I cancel my account?
- Managing billing details
- How do I update my credit card?
- Where can I find my invoices?
- Failed payment
- How does Mouseflow handle VAT?
- How does upgrading and downgrading work?
- Multiple Account Users
- Advanced Setup
- Measure Performance of Ad/Email Campaigns
- Custom Variables / Tagging
- How do I push data into third-party tools?
- Start Recordings Based on User Actions
- Testing Multiple Versions of a Website (A/B Testing)
- Tracking URL changes with React
- Alerts / web hooks
- Customize Recording Rate Per Page
- Record Visitors By Specific Language
- Track Visitors By Specific Device
- Record Visitors Based on Entry Page
- How do I track visitors referred by Google AdWords?
- How do I only track visits referred by Facebook?
- How do I only track visits from Bing Ads?
- Store Cookies as Custom Variables
- Recording Content After Page Has Loaded
- Whitelist Mouseflow's Servers
- Advanced Settings
- Mouseflow API
- Is Mouseflow right for me?
- Do you have a brochure/presentation available?
- How does Mouseflow work?
- Does Mouseflow affect the browsing experience?
- Can Mouseflow record HTTPS/SSL?
- What impact will Mouseflow have on my servers?
- Most Common Questions
- Where do I find the tracking code?
- How about security? Is my data safe?
- What browsers and operating systems do you support?
- Can I install Mouseflow on my localhost?
- Does Mouseflow work with members-only pages, shopping carts, and checkout pages?
- Can I delete all recordings and data?
- Do you offer any SLA or uptime guarantees?
- What happens to my website if you have downtime?
- Recordings Status is 'Paused'
- Affiliate Partnership
- Is it possible to white label Mouseflow?
- Mouseflow Session / Credit
- How does Mouseflow handle Apple Safari Intelligent Tracking Prevention (ITP)?
- Is Mouseflow affecting my page speed
- Firefox Enhanced Tracking Protection blocking 3rd party trackers
Mouseflow collects information about the browser (type, version, screen size, etc.), basic information about the user (IP address, language, time zone), and...
Tue, 12 Nov, 2019 at 3:28 PM
Some countries require websites to be very explicit about which cookies they use and for what purpose, especially with the EU cookie law. Here is a full lis...
Wed, 6 Nov, 2019 at 9:00 AM
Yes they can. Users are able to opt out of Mouseflow by visiting this page.
Tue, 7 May, 2019 at 10:39 AM
Thu, 16 Jan, 2020 at 1:27 PM
Do-Not-Track (DNT) is a setting that is available in most modern browsers. When enabled, the browser sends a signal to any websites, visited via this browse...
Tue, 7 May, 2019 at 10:43 AM
GDPR defines Personal Data as “any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person ...
Thu, 31 Oct, 2019 at 12:20 PM
If you process payments on your website, it's important to consider PCI compliance. By default, Mouseflow excludes tracking keystrokes in all input fie...
Tue, 7 May, 2019 at 10:48 AM
Fri, 15 Nov, 2019 at 11:41 AM
Cross-Origin Resource Sharing (CORS) is a mechanism that tell browsers to give a web application running at one origin, access to selected resources from ...
Fri, 15 Nov, 2019 at 11:40 AM