Installation & Setup
- Getting Started
- Install using Tag Managers
- Install using Plugins
- Additional Steps
- Video: Add and Edit Feedback Campaigns
- Video: Feature Overview
- Video: Installing Mouseflow
- Training Videos
- Video: How Playback works
- Video: Recordings - Search, Filters, Views and Trends
- Video: Recording list
- Video: Recordings, Waterfall view
- Video: Forms - Segmenting and Views
- Video: Conversion tracking using Forms
- Video: Adding and Editing a Form
- Video: Form list
- Video: Funnel list
- Video: Adding & Editing Funnels
- Video: Funnels, Segments & Views
- Video: Heatmaps - Search, Filters & Views
- Video: The heatmap List
- Video: Click Heatmaps
- Video: Movement Heatmaps
- Video: Scroll heatmaps
- Video: Attention Heatmaps
- Video: Geo Heatmaps
- Video: Link Analytics
- Video: Feedback List
- Video: Understanding Feedback Reports
- Creating, organizing, and viewing recordings
- Aggregating data through Filters
Gaining insight through Heatmaps
- Heatmaps Overview
- Heatmaps and the heatmap list
- Heatmap Link Analytics
- Intro to Live Heatmaps
- Compare New vs Returning Users
- Click Heatmaps
- Movement Heatmaps
- Scroll Heatmaps
- Attention Heatmaps
- Attention Heatmaps
- Geo Heatmaps
- Use the Geo Heatmap to Recapture Leads
- Early Access to Live Heatmaps is now open
- Reduce page and form abandonment
Protecting visitor privacy
- The Privacy Settings Page
- How can I exclude certain input fields from being recorded?
- How will a visitor's privacy be affected?
- How do I exclude my own IP address?
- How do I anonymize IP addresses?
- Exclude or Replace Content on Pages
- Can users opt out?
- Excluding content from website settings
- Whitelisting fields
- What is Do-Not-Track?
- What is Personal Data?
- PCI Compliance
- Content Security Policy (CSP)
- Cross-Origin Resource Sharing (CORS)
- Using the Feedback widget
- Understanding Friction on your website
Integrating Mouseflow with other platforms
- Single Page Applications
- Hubspot Integration
- Wix Integration
- Weebly Integration
- 3dcart Integration
- Blogger/Blogspot Integration
- Joomla Integration
- Magento Integration
- Prestashop Integration
- Squarespace Integration
- Unbounce Integration
- Delete Instapage Integration
- Adobe Analytics (Omniture) Integration
- Adobe Target Integration
- Coremetrics Integration
- Eloqua Integration
- Google Analytics Integration
- Kissmetrics Integration
- Olark Integration
- Opinionlab Integration
- Optimizely Integration
- Qualaroo Integration
- Freshdesk Integration
- AnswerMiner Integration
- LiveChat Integration
- Usabilla Integration
- Webtrends Integration
- Webtrends Integration
- Zendesk Integration
- Video Tutorials
- Account and Installation
Appearance of Recordings and Heatmaps
- Recordings Don't Appear Correctly
- Mouseflow and Google Maps
- The Live Heatmap opens my website - but the data is missing?
- Missing Link Analytics
- Heatmap Doesn't Look Right
- No Images or Styling in Playback
- Session Time and Playback Time Doesn't Match
- The Wrong Page is Being Displayed
- Content is Missing From Playback
- Bot Traffic
- Encountering in-app errors
- General Limitations
Accounts & Billing
- Managing Billing and Subscriptions
- Configuring Users and Account settings
- Advanced customization of tracking
Tagging recordings and using variables
- Filtering for 'Device Type' in the Live Heatmap
- Custom Variables / Tagging
- How do I push data into third-party tools?
- Start Recordings Based on User Actions
- Testing Multiple Versions of a Website (A/B Testing)
- Tracking URL changes with React
- Alerts / web hooks
- Customize Recording Rate Per Page
- Record Visitors By Specific Language
- Track Visitors By Specific Device
- Record Visitors Based on Entry Page
- How do I track visitors referred by Google AdWords?
- How do I only track visits referred by Facebook?
- How do I only track visits from Bing Ads?
- Store Cookies as Custom Variables
- Whitelist Mouseflow's Servers
- Tracking specific user behavior
- Notifications and webhooks
- Customized integration with third parties
- Mouseflow API
- Is Mouseflow right for me?
- Why won't the Live Heatmaps open?
- Do you have a brochure/presentation available?
- How does Mouseflow work?
- FAQ: Can I limit the traffic that I record by taking a sample of user data?
- Do I need Feedback consent in my campaigns?
- Does Mouseflow affect the browsing experience?
- FAQ: How do I find visitors who view a specific page?
- Do you support Flash elements?
- Can Mouseflow record HTTPS/SSL?
- FAQ: How do I find visitors who enter or exit from a specific page?
- Can I record iframes and pop-up windows?
- What impact will Mouseflow have on my servers?
- Most Common Questions
- Where do I find the tracking code?
- How does Mouseflow handle VAT?
- How about security? Is my data safe?
- How does upgrading and downgrading work?
- What browsers and operating systems do you support?
- Can I install Mouseflow on my localhost?
- Does Mouseflow work with members-only pages, shopping carts, and checkout pages?
- Can I delete all recordings and data?
- Do you offer any SLA or uptime guarantees?
- What happens to my website if you have downtime?
- Recordings Status is 'Paused'
- Affiliate Partnership
- Is it possible to white label Mouseflow?
- Mouseflow Session / Credit
- How does Mouseflow handle Apple Safari Intelligent Tracking Prevention (ITP)?
Of course! Mouseflow is trusted by over 100,000 customers, ranging from bloggers and owners of small e-commerce shops to large corporations. Our service is ...
Fri, 1 Feb, 2019 at 2:24 PM
I’m trying to open a Live Heatmap but it but get the message "The Live Heatmap can't be opened when the website is paused or stopped". What’s...
Thu, 13 Feb, 2020 at 1:41 PM
Yes, we absolutely do! Follow this link to download the PDF.
Tue, 1 Oct, 2019 at 3:22 PM
Tue, 7 May, 2019 at 9:58 AM
With a Recording Rate, it's easy to distribute your recording credits across the month. You can’t set a precise number of recordings per day, but you ...
Thu, 2 May, 2019 at 10:56 AM
If your Feedback campaign collects Personal Data from your users, then you need to have explicit consent from them to send this data to Mouseflow. This is r...
Fri, 10 May, 2019 at 10:39 PM
Tue, 7 May, 2019 at 10:01 AM
With Mouseflow, it's easy to filter the recording list to show sessions that meet specific criteria. Here's how to find sessions of users who ...
Fri, 10 May, 2019 at 10:40 PM
Mouseflow is able to include Flash elements in heatmaps and playback sessions as long as they're part of an HTML page. However, Mouseflow does not curr...
Thu, 9 May, 2019 at 2:06 PM
Mouseflow can record pages that use HTTPS/SSL without any problems. This feature is available for all plans and you don't have to make any changes. It&...
Wed, 10 Apr, 2019 at 9:37 PM