In Mouseflow recordings are counted in credits, which equals one user sessions.
You can see how many credits are available on your account, when you are viewing one of your sites in Mouseflow or if you are under settings for your account. You find the credits in the left-side panel:
A session is created when a new user access your site, or when the Mouseflow session ends and the user performs a new actions on your site. A Mouseflow session ends if one of following scenarios occur:
- The user is inactive for more than 30 min.
- The users is active on a page for more than 1 hour.
- The user has more than 100 page views.
- The user clears browser cookies
- The user loads the website in an incognito tab.
- If you perform a 'mouseflow.stopSession()' call at any time on your site.