If your web pages are displayed without any styling or images, there is likely an error with links to your stylesheet files (.css).
Follow these steps to resolve the issue:
- Sign in to your Mouseflow account.
- Select the website you'd like to work on.
- Click the "Settings" tab on the left hand side.
- In the "Domains" field, try to add ‘www.’ in front of your domain name.
- Click 'Save'.
If that doesn't resolve the issue, it may be due to one of the following issues:
<base>tag that is placed in your header after references to CSS files. Try moving the
<base>to the beginning of the
<head>tag and adjust the CSS references so they work.
- Malformed HTML code on your web pages. Make sure that you have the
- Your <base> tag consists of a relative path (such as
<base href="/">. You need to change the
<base>tag to the full path (such as
- Your CMS automatically changes the name of your stylesheets with each update. Recordings made before such an update will still be looking for the previous version. To get around this, either keep a copy of your old stylesheets on the server or redirect requests from "*.mouseflow.com" to a stable version.