With Mouseflow, it's easy to seamlessly integrate into customer service tools like Zendesk. You can add the Mouseflow tracking code to your Help Center. Here's how:
- Log into your ZenDesk dashboard.
- In the top-right of the screen. open the dropdown and select guide
- If your help-center is in preview mode, click 'close preview' at the top of the screen. If not, skip this step.
- Otherwise, you will want to select the Guide Admin option at the top of the page
- In the side menu bar, click the icon with the 'eye' to navigate to the themes page
- Choose the theme which your help center is using.
- Click the dropdown to the right of the theme name and choose edit code.
- Choose the file footer.hbs in the sidebar. Add the Mouseflow tracking code right before the closing tag.
- When you're ready to deploy, click "Publish"