With Mouseflow, it's easy to seamlessly integrate into customer service tools like Zendesk Guide.
You can add the Mouseflow tracking code to your Help Center. Here's how:
- Log into your Zendesk dashboard.
- In the top-right of the screen, open the dropdown and select Guide
- If your help-center is in preview mode, click close preview at the top of the screen. If not, skip this step.
- Otherwise, you will want to select the Guide admin option at the top of the page
- In the side menu bar, click the icon with the 'eye' to navigate to the themes page
- Choose the theme your help center is using.
- Click the dropdown to the right of the theme name and choose Edit code.
- Choose the file footer.hbs in the sidebar. Add the Mouseflow tracking code right before the closing footer-tag </footer>.
- When you're ready to deploy, click Publish.