In this article, we'll show you how to install the Mouseflow tracking code to your 3dcart shop.
Here's how to install it:
- Log in to your 3dcart Online Store Manager.
- Using the left hand navigation menu, go to Settings ->Design ->Themes & Styles.
- In the top-right corner, click on the “Edit Template (HTML)” button.
- Locate your frame.html file and click on its File Name to view its raw HTML code.
- Locate the closing body tag (
</body>) and paste the Mouseflow tracking code (including the
<script></script>tags) just before the tag.
- Click “Save” at the top right.
You're all set! Please visit your store to ensure tracking is enabled (except for checkout pages). You should start to see data in your Mouseflow account shortly.