With Mouseflow, it's easy to filter the recording list to show sessions that meet specific criteria.
Here's how to find sessions of users who enter the site on a particular page:
- Select the website you're interested in working on.
- Click the "Recordings" tab on the left hand side.
- Click the Filters icon next to the Search icon.
- Under "Funnels", pick wither "Entry Page" or "Exit page"
- Type the URL path of the page of your choice.
- Click "Apply".
This will show all visitors who begin their session (enter the site) from the specific page - or who exit your website from the specific page. You can read more about our filtering and funnel options here.